- Stock up on baby's essentials
- Receiving blankets
- The rest of the gear we need
Wash baby clothes and blankets Get craft supplies from Michaels or AC Moore I think I'll try to hit Michaels after work this week and then AC Moore on Friday since I'll be out that way shopping(They totally didn't have what I wanted so now I need to come up with a plan B) Get fabric for the DIY hospital gown that I want to make. I actually want to make 2 of them so I'll get double the fabric.
- Get fabric for receiving blankets
Hire someone to remove the leaves from the yard and cut the grass (our mower stopped working and I don't really have the desire to do it all by hand 8 months pregnant)
- Put up outside lights - I'll wait until the leaves are collected this weekend
Decorate for Christmas
- Collect pictures for scrapbook gifts
- Make scrapbook pages
- Christmas cards (I think I may cheat this year and send out store bought cards)
- Get oil changed in Snowball
- Install car seat
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Holiday To Do List v2
I'm making progress!